Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Training and Picture Update!

Sorry it's been so long. Didn't figure anyone would want to hear about Zap's obedience and tricks training. lol

I've been thinking about agility and we are definitely not going to be doing anything [including barless jumps] for at least another month. April sounds good and he will be 5 months then. At that age I think we will do barless jumps and tunnel and stuff. Until then, we are learning obedience, tricks, body awareness stuff, and directionals for agility. I'm holding off on teaching jump wraps as well because he runs so fast and I don't want him bending so fast.

Now for the pictures I promised!







All for now!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, look how much he has grown. What a gorgeous boy! Of course we all want to hear about his tricks and obedience training!

    ReplyDelete